Community Leadership Partners
The Community Leadership Partners understand the importance of pooling resources to tackle community needs. In 2012 this generous group awarded $200,000 in grants to help support programs that help children succeed in school. Click here to see the 14 grant recipients.
Applications for 2013 will be available in late May.
You can join this group of community leaders by donating a minimum of $2,100* annually to the Community Leadership Partners. Your annual gift lets you:
- Participate in awarding grants to area nonprofits each year
- Gain knowledge about philanthropy and nonprofit needs in our community
- Get to know other community leaders
- Receive invitations to Foundation events
Join now by mailing the attached Enrollment Form with a check for a minimum of $2,100 to the Hampton Roads Community Foundation. 101 W. Main Street, Suite 4500, Norfolk, VA 23510. You can also join online. If you want more information please contact Debbi Steiger at email@example.com or (757) 622-7951.
If you are between the ages of 25 and 45 or are young at heart, you may want to learn about our other active philanthropy group, the Beach Fund.
* $100 pays for administration of the fund, $1,000 is granted during the current year and $1,000 is placed in an endowment to help the fund grow.