The Hampton Roads Community Foundation posts its employment opportunities on this page.
There are no opportunities available at this time.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefits package.
The community foundation offers eligible employees the following benefits:
- 100% paid premiums for Health (HMO) and Dental plans
- 100% paid premiums for Life and AD&D insurances
- 100% paid premiums for Short- and Long-Term Disability benefits
- 10 1/2 paid holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- 401(k) plan with Safe Harbor and Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid parking in Downtown Norfolk
- Equal Opportunity Employer
The Hampton Roads Community Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The Foundation provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Learn more about our mission, vision, values, and commitment to racial equity.