Marketing Your Grant from the Community Foundation
Attention grant recipients of the Black Community Partnership Fund:
You can use this social media graphic to communicate about your grant. Get the graphic.
Once it opens, just right-click and save it.
Congratulations on receiving a grant from the Hampton Roads Community Foundation. When
sharing your good news, please adhere to these guidelines regarding:
Use "Hampton Roads Community Foundation" when referring to the community foundation.
Note: We do not capitalize the word “the” before our name.
Refer to your grant award like this:
[Organization Name] was funded by the Fund Name of the Hampton Roads Community Foundation.
Download our official logo using the links below. Do not change the logo font, color, or orientation.
The Hampton Roads Community Foundation is southeastern Virginia’s largest grant and
scholarship provider. Since its founding in 1950, the regional community foundation has provided
more than $324million in grants and scholarships to improve life in southeastern Virginia.
Here are some ways to share your good news:
- Make an announcement on your website with a link to ours: hamptonroadscf.org.
- Post it on social media. Tag us and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @HamptonRoadsCF
- Write an article for your newsletter or blog.
- Send copies of your publications or a website link to your board, staff and key supporters. Please send one copy to us by email to email@example.com or by mail: Hampton Roads Community Foundation, 101 W. Main St., Suite 4500, Norfolk, VA 23510.
- Show us how the grant helped! Share photos of events, projects and programs supported by the grant. Email photos only of people who have been cleared for media release to