Helping nonprofits plan great futures
"An endowment lets Hope House Foundation provide for its 'long-term health.'"
- Lynne Seagle,Hope House Foundation president
Since 1991 area nonprofits – from human service organizations to arts groups – have secured their futures with Hampton Roads Community Foundation endowments. Right now we invest and manage funds for more than 45 Hampton Roads nonprofits. Among them are the Feldman Chamber Music Society, Beach Health Clinic, ForKids Inc., Hope House Foundation, Rotary Club of Norfolk, Sugar Plum Bakery, United Way of South Hampton Roads, Virginia Eastern Shore Land Trust and Virginia Arts Festival.
Why do these nonprofits work with us?
- Security. The community foundation has been around since 1950 and dedicated to improving life in southeastern Virginia by working in partnership with area nonprofits.
- Investment power. We manage $308 million in growing investments and offer your organization the opportunity to join an investment pool it can't get by itself.
- Our reputation. Our impressive reputation was earned over more than 65 years, and many nonprofit donors value having their favorite nonprofit's endowment here.
- We live and breathe endowment. Who better to provide advice and support to the nonprofits we love than an organization dedicated to building and putting endowments to great use?