Give back and make a difference in your community!
Trisha Rawls of Norfolk donates to the Community Fund for Arts and Culture to help a variety of nonprofits bring music, theater, art and dance to Hampton Roads.
You don't have to start your own permanent fund at the Hampton Roads Community Foundation to make a big difference. You can donate to one of the Community Funds and giving opportunities that provide grants to an array of nonprofits tackling important issues here in southeastern Virginia.
We invite you to make a gift of any size to one or more of the following:
- Community Fund (provides grants to all types of nonprofit organizations) -- Recent grants helped the D'Art Center, Habitat for Humanity South Hampton Roads and Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center
- Community Fund for Arts and Culture -- Grants to the Business Consortium for Arts Support help 33 area arts and cultural organizations.
- Community Fund for Civic Leadership -- A grant to The Planning Council supported its Investment in Priorities study of needs in our community.
- Community Fund for Educational Achievement -- Grants have helped Elevate Early Education and the United Way of South Hampton Roads' United for Children initiative.
- Community Fund for the Environment -- Grants have helped the Elizabeth River Project and Nansemond River Preservation Alliance.
- Community Fund for Health and Human Services -- Grants have assisted ForKids Inc. and the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia.
- Community Fund for Scholarships -- Scholarships have helped area students at the College of William & Mary and James Madison University.
- New! Racial Equity efforts -- Join us and support the work of making Hampton Roads a more equitable and inclusive place for all.